This weekend I went out and bought some exciting things. This is my first time ever buying M.A.C Cosmetics and let me tell you - I'm super excited. I went into the M.A.C store and was very kindly helped with picking the right shade of foundation and lipsticks for me.
In the end I bought Studio Sculpt in NC42 , Oil Control, Russian Red lipstick and Ravishing lipstick. I loved the fact that the make up artist applied all of the products I was considering and basically gave me a free make over. There is something very satisfying about wearing a full face of make up (something I'd never officially experienced in my 18 years of being a girl). I bought the make up with prom as my excuse but let's be real, I'm going to need a lot more than foundation and some lipstick.
After my M.A.C splurge ya homegirl was broke so I went to Target and bought a stipple brush similar to the one used to apply my foundation in M.A.C (but it didn't break my bank). I also bought a eyebrow /eyeliner (?) pencil from Wet n' Wild, not sure about that one yet. I also got some new sunnies from F21! Then went home to a new Nylon Mag (I love Jessica Alba).
- Carolina
![]() |
| Russian Red & Ravishing |

