12.31.2015

THE LOST TAPES | 2015


We are roughly a few hours away from the new year which means that this is our last post of the year. I thought long and hard about 2015 because I wanted to write a nice, deep and insightful post about this year but I couldn't think of anything. When thinking about it I actually just shrugged and sighed. It probably describes 2015 best for me; one huge sigh but Alex, being the ball of sunshine that she is, brought to my attention that 2015 was actually a pretty good year for us.

In 2015 we had our first road trip together, got our first real jobs, started our second year of university, celebrated our second blog anniversary, collaborated with other creative individuals, attended multiple concerts and were introduced to adulthood. So I guess 2015 deserves more than just a shrug and a sigh.

There was some ups and downs in 2015 because quite frankly we were forced into adulthood, we didn't just dip our toes we were pushed in and were fully submerged into it and had to face, like, all the responsibilities that come with growing up, ya know? But all those bad moments had quadruple of good moments to match. For the first time, I'm ending it on a good note, surrounded by good company and a healthy mindset that's ready to take on whatever 2016 throws at me. I hope you're ready too.

As our final salute to 2015 we made The Lost Tapes. These videos–or tapes, if you will– are random moments that were filmed at some point in 2015 but didn't make it onto anything we ever published. These moments at the time seemed normal and maybe even insignificant but while looking through them they reminded us of some good times that we almost forgot about.

Enjoy this selection of funny and memorable clips from our year. Perhaps it'll inspire you to make your own, please tag us if you do.
#TheLostTapes





thumbnail art by AJF