
ATTENTION: THERE ARE ONLY 5 DAYS WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH UNTIL SPRING
BREAK. 5 D A Y S.
It's going to be stressful week full of impatience, groaning and eye rolling. I made a playlist of the tracks I've been listening to lately. These are just my favorites (maybe soon I'll make a longer one ?) I'm going to have them on replay all week in hopes of feeling a tad bit excited!
Another reason to feel excited (and a little stressed) is because on Wednesday Alex and I are going to a concert! We are going to see Palma Violets play for the second time! We will have plenty of pictures and video (hopefully) to make a post about it!
Anyway, I wish you the best if, like us, you're trying to make it out alive for spring break.
WE CAN DO THIS *arm muscle emoji*
Carolina x