3.09.2015

REMINDERS


   This quote reminded me that it's important to do what makes me happy and to do it now (instead of later). Most of January and all of February I was bored .Just plain out bored with everything. Don't get me wrong, I love school but it's the only thing I've been concentrating on this year. I don't want to keep being bored but I literally don't have time to focus on anything else. Alex and I actually went three whole weekends without being mischievous together because we were too tired. LIKE WHAT EVEN?

It's important to stay focused on my future but I don't want to completely ignore the present. I've decided that I refuse to drag on through the days until I get to my career/lifestyle goals. A balance between the present and the future is what I need. In hopes of obtaining that balance here are a few things I'm going to keep in mind this month.






 1. NO SETTLING. Not even for coffee. Tea. lemonade. Whatever it is. It has to be a good drink. Life sucks too much to have a bad drink in hand This goes for food as well. Don't eat anything that isn't satisfying to you. That's a lost opportunity to eat/drink something that makes you happy and I honestly don't have time for that.


2. GOOD ATTITUDE. Staying creative is something difficult to do. Especially with my negative attitude. So GOODBYE bad attitude HELLO good attitude. It probably won't be, like, the best attitude at first but ya know baby steps. It's the effort that counts, right?



3. ORGANIZATION IS IMPORTANT. I need to write every thing down. Seriously, I've reset my Apple ID like 12 times because I can't remember the damn password. I've also forgotten some decent ideas that could have become great ideas for the blog, insert sad emoji, which I regret the most.


Thanks for reading!

Carolina x



*WATER COLOR ILLUSTRATION  BY AJ FLORESCA