Hello amigos!
While Alex was away on vacation in Mexico I had some time to reminisce about all the videos we've made. I came across the one below, I made it for my art class last semester where I had to teach the class how to do "something". I could be about anything. I think my "teaching" was a complete disaster but this video is, for some reason, one of my favorites. I think it really captures the essence of our friendship and our overall attitude. We like to try new things, we don't take things too seriously, and we like staying creative. The video is kind of a fail because we realize there are a lot of things we could've improved or done in a smarter way but regardless it was really fun to make!
Maybe in the future we'll film more of these...just for laughs.
EDIT: I'd like to point out our new lovely banner! It was made by our super amazing and talented friend Anna Joy. Make sure to check her out!
Carolina x