11.01.2015

LET'S HANG OUT AT THE CEMETERY!


We had some time to kill in between the Halloween festivities so we came up with the genius idea of visiting our local cemetery. We didn't really know what to expect except maybe bumping into other people there. This cemetery has very old tombs, some dating back to the late eighteen hundreds. The people that founded the city are probably buried there. The cemetery had no source of lighting so, me being the mom I am, I busted out my flashlight and made sure we all knew where we were headed. I shortly realized that I could use it to take some pictures which then lead to an impromptu photoshoot with my friends ! The dark surroundings really helped my flashlight work as a spotlight. It was really fun because we included Danny, the coolest alien we've ever met.  

Hope you had a great Halloween! 

Carolina