6.29.2015

SHORT BUT SWEET

 Beach days are rare for us even though we live less than an hour away from a few beaches. When we do go we like to be there all day and just absorb the sunshine. My favorite beach is Rosie's  in Long Beach because I can bring my miniature schnauzer, Lilo, along with us! Lilo makes beach days a lot more entertaining.

During our first Beach Day of the summer I filmed a short but sweet video of our day. I've been consecutively watching Casey Neistat's vlogs and he's mentioned that his reason to vlog is to be able to constantly have a new videos to work on. I totally understand him because filming and editing are things he actually enjoys so vlogs are perfect for him. He's inspired me to do the same, unfortunately my life isn't interesting enough to daily vlog. Instead I'll be posting these short videos about random activities in my life.

I think it's a great way to keep myself busy and creative during my vacation.

Talk to you soon!

Carolina