8.12.2015

DID YA KNOW CHIPOTLE IS A JALAPENIO?


For those of you who didn't know chipotles were jalapeños I'm just as shocked as you are. I guess I've been away from school so long that I never made the connection that the chile on the chipotle logo looked just like a jalapeño. *face palm*

Speaking of school, it is near. The back to school season is here and I couldn't be sadder.  Not having responsibilities and the freedom to take late afternoon chipotle runs without the fear of having enough time to get home and finish that dreadful assignment is going to be deeply missed.

Yes, Carolina and I managed to make our schedules so that we go at least 65% of the week. The work load is still there. 

HERE'S A HINT FOR YOU INCOMING FRESHMAN WHEN YOU PICK YOUR SCHEDULES YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALL FIVE DAYS!

 I know, shocker right? Well, we learned the hard way. As for you college freshmen who are reading this and weeping at your unfortunate choices, you still have next semester.

I know I make college sound suuuuuper hard and terrible. Well, it is all that bad LOL. No really it is but you're strong and you can handle this because it's ultimately your choice and you're doing this for you. College is supposed to be hard, it's there to challenge you and make you better. Believe me I couldn't have done what I did all last year 3 years ago. You learn how to manage your time. I couldn't believe how many times I made the right decision by making my studies my priority. Yay me. I'm very proud. I'm very responsible. Kinda. I did make lousy choices though, like choosing to sleep for example. I may have chosen to sleep over finishing an assignment a couple times. But, hey we are all bound to do that at some point. We all know our limits. 

I hope my talking about my experience realistically can help calm your nerves or let you know you're not the only one. I could talk more about my experience and tips and tricks maybe even sharing some motivational posts?  LMK. The reason for my rant about school in a chipotle-related post is because today we caught up with our friend Conny whom we go to school with so I guess this was a little reminder that we need to put our game faces on and continue on this streak.
ANYWAY ENJOY THE PHOTOS I TOOK, I HAD FUN TAKING THEM