8.29.2015

VIOLENT BY DESIGN

Francisco Reyes Jr 


Violent By Design was a group exhibit  showing at Stay Gallery. It consisted of illustrators and designers in the streetwear industry. Opening night had a very successful turn out! It was very cool to see Stay Gallery full of people supporting the art movement.

Back in December we attended the Holiday Bazaar in Subliminal Projects where Alex got to meet Francisco Reyes Jr. He happens to be an artist that she admires very much. I mention this event because he was one of the many featured artists in Violent By Design. What a small world! It just proves what a big name Stay Gallery is making for itself. Reyes's work happened to be our favorite pieces in the exhibit. Below I added other work that we liked as well.

The exhibit is no longer running but I'm sure there's plenty more exciting exhibits happening in the near future!

talk to ya'll soon

Carolina