8.05.2015

SUMMER READING THAT COULD'VE HAPPENED



As our summer daze comes to an end we'd like to review our checklist. We had a lot of things on our checklist for this summer and one of  them was to do some summer reading. Summer reading. Let's be real with each other right now, It's not going to happen. Regardless of the fact that there will be no reading done these remaining weeks we decided we'd share our reading list with you!






I must mention that both Alex and I already own these books...we just have to actually read them. In our defense we have actually tried to read them. I've read the first and last pages of  On the Road and it seems like a great read *laughing emoji*. Yes, I'm that person that reads the ending before starting the book. It gets me excited to read the book!

This "summer" reading list will probably go on to be  a "fall/winter" reading list. One way or another these classic novels will get read!

So what's on your summer reading list?